1. Spring Blossom – The first blossom on an early day in spring is as if the world is opening again: the smell of sweet flowers in soft white and pink tints.
2. Calm – Stilled, into deep focus, relax.
3. Soft Flamingo – The innocence of a young flamingo, full of soft feathers, refined and tender.
4. Chalky Coral – A softer nuance of Coral, a powerful pink with greyish shade. Colourful, but yet calm.
5. Coral – Full of life and colour, like a world in itself, lost in wonder. Eccentric and exuberant.
6. Dusty Lavender – When a gentle breeze blows over the lavender fields, an overwhelming spectrum of scents fill the air: sweet, intense, spicy and full of passion.
7. Butterscotch – A spicy colour like the setting sun, grasses in a warm landscape or the cosiness around a campfire.